EACOMM Corporation and its sister companies are looking for an IT Systems Engineer to be hired as a shared resource with strong experience in managing, configuring, and securing Linux Servers both in the cloud and on-premise. Join our award-winning team of IT professionals. The applicant will be working from Ortigas Center in Pasig City.
- Graduate of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux, particularly Redhat/Fedora/Centos variant.
- Linux scripting knowledge
- Intermediate networking knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of setting up and configuring AWS or Google Cloud Servers. Certification is a bonus.
- Knowledge in securing web applications and servers (WAF, Firewall configuration, VPN, etc)
- Knowledge in security testing of web applications (e.g. OWASP-ZAP, VAPT, etc)
- At least one year of experience in IT systems engineering, server administration, information security, network administration, or a similar role.
- Self-driven and can learn on the job.
- Must exhibit high integrity and trustworthiness.
- Setup and Configure Cloud Servers in AWS and Google Cloud
- Secure web applications and servers
- Maintain, manage, and monitor cloud and on-premise servers
- Assist the Information Security Officer in ensuring developers and staff abides by IT security best practices at all times.
Interested applicants should email their resumes to email@example.com or via Indeed.