Philippine Property Finder is finally going on live beta testing this week after months in ‘development limbo’.Â The website offers some interesting features such as:
- Map-based searching – The visitor can use a Google Maps-based interactive map of the Philippines to check for property listing in various locations. For example clicking Ayala Avenue, Makati in the Map will yield this search result.
- Web-crawler – PhilippinePropertyFinder.com is essentially a real estate search engine much like what Google is to the web as a whole. It returns results from some of the top Philippine real estate property listing sites and redirects its visitors to the original websites where the actual property advertisement was posted. To date, it has crawled over 130,000 property listings.
- Featured Properties – The site also offers the option to post directly into its database for free. Property postings direct to the website are allowed rich html content as well uploading of up to three images. Functionality of this feature is patterned after Craigslist‘s, no membership required posting system.
- Property Statistics – Perhaps the most exciting feature of PhilippinePropertyFinder.com is its capability to generate statistical data on real estate prices and trends by analyzing the data it has collected. This data is summarized in here: http://www.philippinepropertyfinder.com/statistics. Individual search results are also provided statistical data such as average selling price, average floor area, average rental rates and average rental area for the location being searched. This gives the user a better idea on the prices he/she expects to pay in renting or purchasing property in a specific location.Â Click here for an example search of Quezon City and corresponding statistical data obtained from property listings in that area. We’re excited to offer more detailed and interesting data on real estate as our database grows bigger!
- Real Estate Archives – A comprehensive listing of ALL the properties listed in our site since our search spider started it’s regular crawl on November, 2009. Click here to view the Philippine Real Estate Archive.