EACOMM Corporation is proud to announce it is now offering Managed Cluster Server Web Hosting for its web clients. This is in addition to EACOMM’s current shared and dedicated hosting services. Cluster Server Hosting (or sometimes called Cloud or Grid Hosting) means that your website is hosted not on one server but is sharing the resources of dozens if not hundreds of servers with other sites hosted in the cluster. This provides the following distinct advantages:
- Reduced Downtime – By not being dependent on just one single computer, the risk of downtime is greatly reduced. For shared hosting, your website is hosted in a single server with a couple of hundred other websites and as such if that server goes down so does your website. By being hosted in a cluster, a single hardware failure will not mean your site will go down!
- Real-timeÂ Scalability – One of the greatest advantages of a cluster-hosted website is the ability to scale resources in real-time. For example, if your blog/news website has some breaking news that goes viral, the Cluster Server will automatically provide the resources to ensure that your blog doesn’t crash due to the sudden increase in web traffic. On regular shared hosting environments, the massive increase of traffic will greatly slow your website or worse force your provider to shutdown your site so as not to affect their other clients residing on the same server as you.
- Cheaper than Dedicated Hosting – As you’re still sharing resources with other clients, cluster hosting is a lot more cost effective than dedicated hosting where you have full control of your own server. Cluster Server Hosting is a ‘middle ground’ from dirt-cheap shared hosting costing as less than Php 250.00/month and dedicated hosting that costs upwards of Php 5,000.00/month.
EACOMM offers managed grid-server hosting (meaning you don’t need to fiddle with any control panels or setups as we’ll do all the configuration for you and change them on your request) starting at just Php 880.00/month* with the following specifications:
- 20 GB 50GB of hosting space
- 500GB monthly bandwidth
- 50 email addresses
- 99.9% assured up-time
- Free domain name registration
- FTP/SSH Access
- Web-based e-mail
- Web-based database management
- LAMP/Ruby on Rails-ready
- CPU/Bandwidth Overcharge: Php 7.50 per excess GB or CPU-cycle at the end of the month
- Cluster Servers located in US-based Tier IV Data Centers
- Phone/Email Support from EACOMM Corporation
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +63 2 438 2986
*Minimum subscription contract of one (1) year